Medical College of Virginia
The Medical College of Virginia (MCV), located in Richmond, VA, was established in 1838 as the medical department of Hampden-Sydeny College. MCV became an independent instituion in 1854. It merged with the University College of Medicine in 1913, retaining the MCV name. In 1968 the college merged with the Richmond Professional Institue to form Virginia Commonwealth University.
Found in 1 Collection or Record:
The records include one bound volume of the minutes of the Board of Trustees from 1899 to 1913. There are no minutes for 1906 to 1908. The records also include correspondence, resolutions and reports.