Showing Collections: 151 - 180 of 232
Richmond Nursing Home papers
Richmond Organization for Sexual Minority Youth records
The organization has been working with under-18 kids since 1991. The materials include board minutes, advertisements, photographs and other items related to the history of the organization.
Richmond Professional Institute photographs
23 photographs from RPI from the 1960s covering sports, campus (in snow), one of commencement. May have been used for yearbook
Richmond Renaissance Inc. records
Richmond Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals records
The collection consists of reports, statistics, promotional materials, correspondence, blueprints, clippings and miscellaneous items relating to the growth and development of the Richmond Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. The bulk of the collection concerns the construction of the new shelter on Chamberlayne Avenue in the 1960s, but also includes sporadic annual reports and statistics, presidents reports and laws under investigation for the protection of animals.
Richmond Symphony records
The collection consists of correspondence, contracts, and publicity materials, chiefly from the 1970's. Most of the material focuses on the artistic and financial arrangements made for each season's performances, though considerable attention is also given to special programs, public relations, and fundraising activities. Individual files detail the association with the Symphony of both members and guest artists. These may include personal data as well as professional details.
Richmond Symphony records
The collection consists of correspondence, musician files, concert programs, season plans, contracts, newspaper clippings and articles, Board meeting minutes, scrapbooks, photography, financial records and administrative documents, and audio-visual materials, chiefly from the 1980s through the 2000s, but also from earlier decades. A collection of related records, the RADA/Richmond Symphony Archives (M 257), is also held by Special Collections and Archives.
Richmond Triangle Players records
Richmond Urban Institute records
Richmond Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom (WILPF) records
Richmond YWCA records
Walther and Hertha Riese papers
John Riis papers
The papers encompass the years 1906-1941. The bulk of the Collection falls in the years 1911-1914 and the correspondence reflects the courtship of John Riis and Ruth Potts. The collection also contains correspondence to and from family members and several clippings.
Roanoke Valley YWCA records
The collection includes minutes, reports, newsletters, records of the organization's multiple activities, photographs, and clippings. There are a few files involved in the WPA Writers Program.
Tom Robbins papers
The collection consists of the literary manuscripts for all of Robbins' novels and a few of his other works. It includes handwritten drafts, typed versions of drafts, and galley proofs. There is a small collection of correspondence to Robbins from his fans, dating 1997 through 2006; some correspondence from Robbins from 2006; and journal and newspaper articles written by or about Robbins from various Seattle publications and others, dating 1967-1978.
Martha R. Roberts papers
Contains materials relating to her publications, correspondence, and drafts of her work.
Dorsye E. Russell papers
This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, reports, essays and published materials dating from 1942 to 1987, with the bulk of material dated from 1968 - 1973. This material deals mainly with Russell's work with the Virginia Nursing Association in which she served as an officer and later President. Missing from the collection are things related to Russell's personal affairs.
William T. Sanger papers
Janet M. Scagnelli animation collection of Nickelodeon's "Doug" TV series
Contains scripts to 22 episodes in various draft versions, brief premises of 13 Doug episodes, two animated cells including one of Doug, storyboards to the first and third episodes, various sketches of both characters and props as well as several design, character and prop lists. Also includes video tape of "Doug Can't Dance", the Nickelodeon Pilot. Tape has pencil test, color test and the completed version.
Stuart D. Scott collection
The collection is mostly the diplomas and official documentation of Scott's medical career as well as some photographs of his days at MCV and attended conferences. There is no documentation of his medical practice or personal papers.
Secrets of the Sequence records
Frederick Otto Seibel papers
Melvin C. Shaffer papers
Eleanor P. Sheppard papers
Louis Benjamin Sheppard, M.D. papers
Shelton H. Short, III papers
The Short Collection is comprised of his notes and diary detailing his 1972 visit to Hampden-Sydney College and a collection of publications by or about Dr. Short. The collection covers the years 1965 to 1976.
Sigma Tau Alpha Pharmacy Fraternity records
Sixth Mount Zion Baptist Church records,1902-2012
J.C. Snellings prescription preparation book
St. Luke's Hospital collection
This collection contains a case book for the years 1894-1895. Dr. McGuire wrote the case studies, and they reveal an insight on his personality and medical skill.
- VCU James Branch Cabell Library 168
- VCU Health Sciences Library 64
- Authors, American -- Archives -- Virginia 11
- Physicians -- Virginia. 7
- Gay activists -- Archives. -- Virginia -- Richmond 5
- Lawyers -- Archives -- Virginia -- Richmond 5
- Richmond (Va.) -- Politics and government -- 20th century. 5
- Women -- Political activity -- Virginia -- Richmond. 5
- Women civic leaders -- Archives -- Virginia -- Richmond 5
- Photographs 4
- Women political activists -- Archives -- Virginia 4
- World War II. 4
- Annexation (Municipal government) -- Virginia -- Richmond. 3
- Authors, American -- Manuscripts -- Virginia 3
- Educators -- Archives -- Virginia 3
- Equal rights amendments -- Sources -- Virginia 3
- Gay activists -- Virginia -- Richmond. 3
- Gay rights -- Virginia -- Richmond. 3
- Legislators -- Archives -- Virginia 3
- Physicians -- Archives -- Virginia -- Richmond 3
- Poets, American -- Archives -- Virginia 3
- Richmond (Va.) -- Social conditions -- 20th century. 3 + ∧ less
- German 6
- French 2
- Latin 2
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Medical College of Virginia 22
- Virginia Commonwealth University 13
- Richmond Professional Institute 9
- Cabell, James Branch, 1879-1958 7
- Virginia Equal Rights Amendment Ratification Council 4
- Brinson, Betsy 3
- Glasgow, Ellen Anderson Gholson, 1873-1945 3
- League of Women Voters of the Richmond Metropolitan Area (Va.) 3
- Lyons, Harry, 1900- 3
- National Organization for Women 3
- Peeples, Edward H. (Edward Harden) 3
- Richmond (Va.). City Council 3
- Richmond Symphony 3
- University College of Medicine (Richmond, Va.) 3
- Atwood, Bonnie 2
- Brownell, Charles E. 2
- Catholic Church. Diocese of Richmond (Va.). Sexual Minorities Commission 2
- Daugherity, Brian J. 2
- Gay Alliance of Students 2
- Inge, M. Thomas 2 + ∧ less